Last modified 5 February, 2017
Respect for your privacy is fundamentally important to us. This site and associated applications are built with a strong privacy principles in mind.
Information We Collect
We record your contact information and name only when you voluntarily give it to us, whether through a contact form or registering for use of content, training, tools or apps.
Information You Provide
- Your Name- Only when you voluntarily provide it yourself.
- Your email address– Only when you voluntarily provide it yourself.
- Your telephone number– Only when you voluntarily provide it yourself.
- Your address– Only when you voluntarily provide it yourself.
Only information that you voluntarily provide, when you have the opportunity to provide it, is collected. Nothing else is collected, recorded, or stored.
Automatically Collected Information
- Web usage for Internet analytics- Normal website usage data is collected and analyzed using Google Analytics and associated tools. This is not personally identifiable and is used to understand users’ activity on the site.
How We Use Information
We use any information that you voluntarily provide to occasionally communicate any new information or developments that we think may be of interest to you, given your interest in our web site. You of course have the ability to unsubscribe at any time when you receive such a message. We promise to not intentionally spam you and to be respectful of your time and inbox.
The smartphone microphone is used by the Data Center Toolkit app for the purposes of measuring sound pressure. It is not used for recording.
Boblandstrom.com is affiliated with Green Circle, LLC. Green Circle, LLC is a professional services company delivering data center consulting services to clients globally.
Assignment, Change Of Control, And Transfer
Managing Your Information
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your information, we allow you to do that through the following tools:
- Unsubscribe. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any email you receive from us.
- Deleting Your Mobile App. You may delete any mobile app or tool that you download from us at any time.
Law And Protection
We may collect, use, preserve, and share your information if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond pursuant to applicable law or regulations, to legal process, or to government requests; (b) enforce our Terms and any other applicable terms and policies, including for investigations of potential violations; (c) detect, investigate, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our users, Green Circle, LLC, Bob Landstrom, or others. By voluntarily providing us your personally identifiable information as described above, you acknowledge that we are not required to encrypt or pseudonymize that data.
Our Global Operations
Updates To Our Policy
Green Circle, LLC
3000 Old Alabama Road
Alpharetta, Georgia, 30022
United States of America